Adopt Plants – Kadamba (Haldu), Lagerstroemia speciosa, Neel Mohar, Dillena indica (Elephant apple), Albizia procera and other native tree seed balls.. Its a DYI (Do It Your Self) Kit for kids and the will surely have fun doing it. Seed balls are seeds wrapped up in a ball of soil and compost. Seed balls should be scattered on the ground and forgotten about. They will sprout when there is enough rain. There is no need to plough the land and plant them, as they are already surrounded by soil, nutrients, and microorganisms. The clay shell protects the seeds from birds, ants, and rats.
It is the best gift as you are giving something green to grow. Seed balls help in developing biodiversity.
|Type||Seed Balls||Quantity||100 Balls per pack|
|Seed||Native Trees||Packing||Beautiful Jute Bag|
|Material||Clay||Bag Size||12 Inch|
- We need minimum 7 working days after order confirmation to process the order.
- Express delivery (Within 48 hours) is available in select cities with additional delivery charges.
- All branding material (if any) should be provided at the time of order confirmation.
- Available Standard Greeting Card size for branding is 7 x 7 cm.
- For customised branding/message on greeting card, please contact on 701168837 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The color and design of greeting card may vary depending on availability.
- The seed balls should be sown as instructed within 7 days after receiving.
- The germination of the seed ball depends on factors like soil, climate, temperature, etc.